pwincessAJA~M-E-A!~: ♥HAPPY BURFDAY MYMANJE ONE's♥

HAILA!

free page hit counter
online

Sunday, November 2, 2008

♥HAPPY BURFDAY MYMANJE ONE's♥



HAPPY BURFDAY TO MY MANJE ONE's

ZUHAIRAH@ZUE
:clap:



May ALLAH S.W.T bless U.

May U success in Dunia&Akhirat.

From FRIEND to BESHFREN but now SHE's MY LIT SIS.

With me she's so Manje,Gewdiks,Superrr Nadeee,Mucuk N bla3...
She can act like that in her ways...

because she's my lit sister N i am her big sister.
So,there's NO REASON for me to love her more than Everythings!

~we love each other without NO REASONS~

I want to make U Happy,because seeing U smiling makes me Happy!
:love:

Knowing U+B Apart of U+Our RELATIONSHIP
from Stand. 5 till now is
the best PART in My Life
.=))

May Today and Tomorrows be filled with life's most beautiful pleasures.

I LOVE U MORE N MORE MYLIT SIS!


Nota HAILA;Thanx for being myLit Sis.We r Sistahz forever N ever~
Till Death Do Us PART!




Lots of lurv,
ur sis

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com