pwincessAJA~M-E-A!~: ♥WANNA SOME MOIST CHOC CAKE?♥

HAILA!

free page hit counter
online

Thursday, April 16, 2009

♥WANNA SOME MOIST CHOC CAKE?♥



Salam,Oya guys!Haila!Murninggg!Yeah,its still murning k.Not yet apternun(few minutes pom kena kire ok.ho3).=PPP.Well,i guess i cant sleep till i'll arrive at kuching!OMG!I dunno what kind of eyes do i have.I felt so tired but i cant sleep,quite wired but dats me...I've owes had da same problem.Im damnnn tired!*sigh2*



Ok,b4 lunch hours begin.Jom jamu mateee with my moist choc cake.Haila!It might be not taste yummy as at Secret recipe,but i think it looks tasty(esp da almond flakesss.=PPP).Am i rite?=PPP





Haila!Ok2,enough2.=PPP.Its already wrapped by me.1 for my akak sayang,one for another akak blogger and another one opcoz for encah+k.qis.Cant wait to see all of them!Mish my big and little sister so much!!!How i wish we could spent special times together!^_^



Haila!Ok2,enough crap for me.Quite sleepy but still cant sleep.*shitto*...+_+.Done packed my things.What im goin to do next is...Sleeeeeeeeeep!Pelisssh.Sleeep miss AJA!!!So...
TC N bUbye 4NOW.


Nota HAILA;Akak ku tayang,mau mana 1?lalala~=PPP




Lots of lurv,
aja

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com