pwincessAJA~M-E-A!~: SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA UHN-NEE!!;))

HAILA!

free page hit counter
online

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA UHN-NEE!!;))

Happy Burfday my Akak Laling!

You were someone special in my life and heart..
My very Bestfriend indeed a Best Sister!
Someone who always be with me,in a good and bad times.
A special person to laugh with me and helps me find my way.
special person to listen when I need you.
special person who gives me an advice and helps me make it through.
Thank You for Everything That You Have Done For Me!
Appreciate it a lot and I Love You So Much!



SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA UHN-NEE!!;))

My sisters and I, 
Friends are we, 
Best of friends 
We'll always be!;))...


Nota HAILA;SISTERHOOD FOR FOREVER!Insyallah..Amin...:))..Same burfday with my hubby!teheee.;DD




Lots of lurv,

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com