pwincessAJA~M-E-A!~: ♥SHWEET 18TEEN CAH♥

HAILA!

free page hit counter
online

Friday, January 21, 2011

♥SHWEET 18TEEN CAH♥


Salam,Oya guys!Haila!

HAPPY BURFDAY,SHWEET 18teen ENCAH!!!

Encah..
You are like my elder sister because sometimes u think and act more mature than I do..;ppp
You are my good listener which I can say and talk about wuteva I like with you.
You are my 'pillow',always made me feel relieved and comfortable.:)))
You are my beshfriend,a good friend who always be able to be with me either in bad or good times.
You are my everything because you can be whoever I want and need!mySUPERGURL!
You such a beautiful gurl with a beautiful heart..I meant it sincerely from my heart.:)))
Thank you so much for always supporting and understanding me!
Sorry if I'm not a good sister for you..
I never told this before..I was so lucky to have you as my sister!:)))
I always pray for your success and happiness..
Always be a good 'muslimah'.:)))
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS ENCAH..:)))
HAPPY 18teen BURFDAY!So..
TC N bUbye 4NOW.

Nota HAILA;Umi selalu kata encah baik sangat,aja pom sokong dengan apa yang Umi kata..Buatlah jahat dengan dia,dia pasti balas dengan kebaikan.Mungkin dia tak sempurna,tapi dia cukup baik buat kami sekeluarga..Aja selalu harap aja ada hati sebaik dia,yang boley menyenangkan hati orang lain dan memaafkan orang dengan senang..Malangnya,hati aja tak mampu jadi selembut encah..Aja kan si hati batu..wuwuwu.>.<




Lots of lurv,

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com